Most posts I read these days contains some sort of bad news and I hate to be the bearer of more, but I'm going on a break and really can't say if I will ever write another post.
I wish it wasn't true, but my reality is a busy household, business to run (no not the blog), and no time at all these days. I keep thinking my schedule is going to magically slow down; truth is the only thing slowing down is me. I just need to focus my energy on other things.
I will be checking up on all of you when I can. All of you make me laugh, think and cry too, so I won't say goodbye to any of you.
1. The post that I think is most beautiful. This was hard, but I love this post not because of the photos, but because it is truly where I love hanging out. Cherry U-Pick farms.
3. Post that was the most controversial. That was an easy one, not that I think I'm controversial, it's just I did get some unhappy reactions and the only reason I think that was so is because they mistook my humor for something else. I'm a crappy blogger and I'm okay with it.
4. Post that was the most helpful. I don't know if it was helpful to anyone, but I personally enjoyed writing it. How to can marinara sauce using fresh tomatoes.
5. Post whose success surprised you? I'd have to say my macarons, not that it surprised me, but I'm happy it led me to have a macaron making party with fellow bloggers that was such a delight. Macarons Success Finally.
6. Post that I feel didn't get the attention it deserved. Tough one, I had lots to choose from in this category, not that I thought my posts deserved more attention. It's just this cake was darn hard to make and so that is why I chose it. Spiced Chocolate Torte Wrapped in Chocolate Ribbons.
7. Post that I am most proud of. My sister's birthday party, the best times I've ever had are when I've done something that makes someone else so happy. Tiramisu and Cindy's 35th Birthday Party.
Hope you enjoy these memories with me. I won't say good-bye, it's until we meet again!