You are probably wondering, what are those amazing morsels? Only one way to find out; go visit my friend Chef Dennis.
I'm so excited, I'm guest posting on my friend Chef Dennis' site More Than A Mountfull. I feel honored to do so, Chef Dennis has been a huge inspiration for me to continue blogging. I know I've had my moments, when I just wanted to pack up my marbles and go home. Tantrums just don't work, so let me give you some sane advice for an insane time of year. Thank You again Chef Dennis, I feel so fortunate to have met you.
1) There is a reason for the season and he's not a guy in a fat suit who sits at the mall!
2) Quit while you are ahead! I wasn't kidding when I told you in a prior post, I put up four Christmas trees last year. This year was too busy so I decided one magnificent tree will bring me all the cheer I need.
3) Check off your list one by one! Stockings are hung!
4) It's not the gift that matters but caring for each other all year long! There is no better gift than writing to a loved one, or spending uninterrupted time with a child.
5) Best way to spread holiday cheer is baking lots of cookies to share! Here is a recipe you may want to try Cranberry Pecan Cookies with Orange Glaze. I'm starting full swing cookie production today so I hope to give you some cookie updates soon.
6) Take a break when you need one; no one will take care of you except you. I received an early Christmas present and I couldn't be more overjoyed! I was sure I was on the Naughty List, but maybe I'm on the Nice list after all.
I'm hoping to be back soon, but I plan to fully enjoy the holidays with my family and friends.
Happy Holidays Everyone,